May 6 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kick off the growing season this Saturday at GardenFest! Join us from 11am to 2pm for an exciting celebration of springtime in ESLT’s backyard at 250 N. Fowler Street.
At this free, family-friendly community event, you can:
- Purchase native starter plants from the California Native Plant Society
- Pick up seeds from the Seed Library
- Gather garden tips from the UCCE Master Gardeners of Inyo & Mono Counties
- Chat with Eastern Sierra Audubon Society
- Buy Compost Tea from Julie Fontaine
- Taste craft beers from Mountain Rambler Brewery
- Eat incredible Lao food from Mee’s Small Eats.
We hope you join us for a fantastic Saturday in our backyard in Bishop. Don’t miss out on this fun and free family-friendly community event and get your garden growing.
Share this with family and friends!
Please check back soon for new opportunities to get out, explore, and get involved in our conservation efforts here in the Eastern Sierra.