Would your business like to support local conservation? Would you like to connect with key Eastern Sierra residents and visitors? As a Business Partner with Eastern Sierra Land Trust, you’ll show our community that you care about our lands and waters, and you’ll connect with others who do as well.
The Eastern Sierra’s scenic vistas, working farms and ranches, recreational opportunities, and thriving wildlife do more than contribute to our quality of life; they also boost our region’s economy by bringing tourism to our region and supporting local businesses. We are committed to working together with you and other members of our community to keep our region flourishing for many years to come.
Benefits of Becoming a Business Partner
When you join with us, we’ll tailor a business partnership together that perfectly suits you and your company. A few of the key benefits of partnering with Eastern Sierra Land Trust include:
- Direct exposure to our vast network of members and supporters living across the state and beyond, all of whom live, work, or play in the Eastern Sierra.
- Opportunities to connect with Eastern Sierra residents and visitors – both at ESLT-hosted events and through our online networks.
- Goodwill generated with your customers. You’ll be showing that you support a nonprofit organization that protects our shared values.
- Donations to ESLT that are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Partner with ESLT Today
To become a business partner, contact us. A member of our staff will get in touch with you to create a partnership that fits your specific needs.
We look forward to working together to benefit your company and our entire region.
Other Ways that You and Your Business can Support ESLT
If providing financial support for Eastern Sierra Land Trust is not possible for your company at this time, there are many other ways that you can still play a role in our local conservation work! Contact us if you are interested in offering the following to your employees or customers:
- Matching gift programs for employees
- Gift memberships given to employees for holidays, bonuses, or special recognition
- Provide goods and services in-kind
- Discounts to ESLT members
- Special ESLT partner promotions and specials
Thank You To Our Current Business Partners
We are grateful to the partners who help make our work possible. Together, we’re securing a bright future for the Eastern Sierra – one filled with open space that’s protected forever.
- Mammoth Resorts
- Eastern Sierra Community Bank
- Sonoma Wine Company
- Mountain Rambler Brewery
- Raeburn Winery
- Great Basin Bakery
- Spellbinder Books
- Chalfant Big Trees Farm & Feed
- Looney Bean of Bishop
- Independent Project Press
Contact us today to learn how you can join this community of conservation supporters.